Boys and Girls are admitted to
- Preparatory School at the age of 3 years (to Prep 1)
- Junior School at the age of 6 years (to Class I)
- Senior School at the age of 10 ½ years (to Class VI)
The school prepares students for the Central Board Of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
PRIOR REGISTRATION IS AN ESSENTIAL CONDITION FOR ADMISSION and the children can be registered for any academic year as per the choice of parents. THE REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS PG AND CLASS I TO V CLOSES ON 15TH April FOR EACH YEAR.
- Children registered for admission are called for pre-admission assessment as per school rules.
- Registration is valid only for the year and class for which it is made.
- Pre-admission for Prep I & Class I are conducted in the first week of December, every year.
- Those who do not qualify or are absent for the pre-admission process will forfeit the registration.
- The list of students selected for admission is put up on the School Notice Board after two days of the conduct of the Pre-Admission test.
- Pre-admission process the other classes (III to IX) will take place in the first week of January. Admission will be offered only against vacancy.
- The candidate will be allowed to join the Pre-admission process only if the Registration Fee is paid.
The norm of class-age relationship is given below: The norm of class-age relationship is given below:
- Pre 1- 3 years
- Class I - 6 years
- Class VI - 10 ½ years
(Age is calculated as on 31st March of the year of admission)
Entry into classes other than PG & Class I is considered only against withdrawals and dropouts. No admissions are made in Class X or Class XII.. For admission in Class XI, see details given below.
Parents are advised not to withdraw children from the schools they are presently studying in as mere registration is no guarantee of admission.
Registration fee of Rs.1000/- is non refundable and valid only for the academic session for which the candidate is registered.